Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For the discriminating Bullpup'er: A 6.5mm Grendel-chambered Desert Tech MDR
#4
I just watched a couple youtube video's. Looks like a really cool bull pup. i see its supposed to be multi-caliber. Intuitively I see that 5.56, 6.8spc, 7.62x29 could interchange easily as well as a future 6.5 because they have a similiar length for magazines and magwell size....much shorter than .308. However on the video I saw Ercanbrack said it was a .308 and could easily change to other calibers....that seems odd due to the much larger magwell and magazine size needed for a .308 compared to the shorter 5.56, 6.8, 7.62x39....any info on how it works? Also are they considered short barrel rifles by BATFE or are they long enough since the magwell and ejection port are positioned so far back?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
For the discriminating Bullpup'er: A 6.5mm Grendel-chambered Desert Tech MDR - by hydrotech - 09-11-2014, 03:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)