Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Side charging upper
#5
TRG,
good info here and thanks for the insight.

Where were you last week when I brought this up? LOL!
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...e-Chargers

My build will be a target gun mainly, so a LH charge handle is enticing to me.
I like the Gibbz design and I'm assuming they make them for JBO & WMA. Or is somebody else making them for all of these guys. Being able to use a standard carrier is a real plus to me.

I can't afford the JP upper no matter how sweet it is.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Side charging upper - by wilecoyote - 09-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Side charging upper - by dammitman - 09-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Side charging upper - by Sojorboy - 09-03-2014, 01:03 AM
Side charging upper - by ThatRandomGuy - 09-03-2014, 04:19 AM
Side charging upper - by Keep The Change - 09-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Side charging upper - by dammitman - 09-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Side charging upper - by Lonehill - 09-05-2014, 04:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)