09-02-2014, 11:38 AM
I today sent the following E-mail Message to Mark Anderton, Domestic Sales, Desert Tech:
"RE: Desert Tech MDR Bullpup calibers
"Dear Mr. Anderton:
"Back in January, I sent a letter-appeal to Desert Tech President & CEO, Nick Young, making the case for including the can-do 6.5mm Grendel, among the calibers for the upcoming Desert Tech MDR Bullpup. And, I shared my comments with the Bullpup Forum, at that time (http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=...1#msg47791).
"In today's shooting world, with escalating ammo prices, it's nice to have a low-cost alternative to one's favorite factory-loaded, brass-case cartridge. Enter: The new, low-cost 6.5mm Grendel Steel-Case ammo! (http://www.shopalexanderarms.com/6_5_Gre...ition.html).
"I submit, that at $0.36 per round, the new 6.5mm Grendel Steel-Case ammo is a winner, and yet another reason to include this 21st Century "Micro Dynamic Cartridge," among the calibers for the new Desert Tech MDR.
"Sincerely,
"CC: Bullpup Forum; 6.5 Grendel Forum."
"RE: Desert Tech MDR Bullpup calibers
"Dear Mr. Anderton:
"Back in January, I sent a letter-appeal to Desert Tech President & CEO, Nick Young, making the case for including the can-do 6.5mm Grendel, among the calibers for the upcoming Desert Tech MDR Bullpup. And, I shared my comments with the Bullpup Forum, at that time (http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=...1#msg47791).
"In today's shooting world, with escalating ammo prices, it's nice to have a low-cost alternative to one's favorite factory-loaded, brass-case cartridge. Enter: The new, low-cost 6.5mm Grendel Steel-Case ammo! (http://www.shopalexanderarms.com/6_5_Gre...ition.html).
"I submit, that at $0.36 per round, the new 6.5mm Grendel Steel-Case ammo is a winner, and yet another reason to include this 21st Century "Micro Dynamic Cartridge," among the calibers for the new Desert Tech MDR.
"Sincerely,
"CC: Bullpup Forum; 6.5 Grendel Forum."

