Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Side Chargers
#8
kg4kpg Wrote:Here's a nice set from a guy here in Charleston. I'm planning to use these for my next Grendel build. His shop and site is called Working Mans Armory.
http://shop.workingmansarmory.com/Produc...CU%2DCOMBO

That is a very nice looking pair. I'm trying to figure out if a standard carrier can be used, similar to the Gibbz. It seems like you might have to buy the set as I don't see how to buy just the upper. Of course I don't know how it would like on my Seekins forged lower. I like the design of both the upper and lower, very cool looking and beefy.

Here I am looking for a stripped upper and I might end up buying a complete set. Durn you kg4kpg.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Side Chargers - by Keep The Change - 08-22-2014, 05:54 PM
Side Chargers - by arnie - 08-23-2014, 01:54 AM
Side Chargers - by Keep The Change - 08-27-2014, 10:06 PM
Side Chargers - by rwh - 08-28-2014, 12:34 AM
Side Chargers - by Keep The Change - 08-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Side Chargers - by kg4kpg - 08-28-2014, 05:05 PM
Side Chargers - by rwh - 08-29-2014, 12:30 AM
Side Chargers - by Keep The Change - 08-29-2014, 12:45 PM
Side Chargers - by Keep The Change - 08-29-2014, 12:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)