Poll: What Barrel Length on Your Grendel AR(s)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
10"
1.17%
5 1.17%
12"
6.57%
28 6.57%
14"
1.64%
7 1.64%
16"
17.84%
76 17.84%
18"
25.59%
109 25.59%
20"
29.81%
127 29.81%
22"
3.99%
17 3.99%
24"
12.91%
55 12.91%
26"
0.47%
2 0.47%
Total 426 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Barrel Length on Your Grendel AR(s)?
#12
What am I? A Leper?

I can't belive I'm the only one with a 10.5" barrel so far. And only three 14.5" barrels (counting one of mine)? I guess the 6.8SPC marketing crew must have done a real number on the SBR crowd. Good thing the deer never heard that hype. They might refuse to fall over dead.LOL

I wanted to also mark 12" for my pending 12.5" build, but I figured that'd be cheating since I don't have the barrel yet.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What Barrel Length on Your Grendel AR(s)? - by LRRPF52 - 08-24-2014, 08:19 PM
What Barrel Length on Your Grendel AR(s)? - by Variable - 08-25-2014, 07:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)