Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thermal night vision and the grendel
#6
Used a unit from tnvc it worked very well, it was a borrowed unit for a sponsored hunt with wounded warrior project. It was almost on par with the units I used in the military. I was able to use a hybrid system when I worked with a certain unit, kinda blew everything else away, had red, yellow, blue over black and white night vision. Looked like predator almost. I will tell you that a sbr will mirage and add noise to the picture, especially with a suppressor, we used a wrap on some of our cans and a bowers grip for others.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Thermal night vision and the grendel - by Slappy - 08-20-2014, 07:45 PM
Thermal night vision and the grendel - by Slappy - 08-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Thermal night vision and the grendel - by joker31 - 08-21-2014, 10:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)