Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Want to Start First Grendel Build (on a budget)
#7
Any idea who makes the barrels that Brownells is selling? the 18" offering had a less-than-good review.

I wish I could shoot suppressed, but ...Minnesota... *sigh* I plan on making a supressor and registering it if our laws change or we move.

How does the gas block affect the feel? Less jarring/softer recoil, or is it purely a smoothness of cycling?

As for the LoPro receiver, I'd probably get another of the Red X Arms uppers that I already know fits well and is almost the same price. I appreciate the input though.

I'm glad to hear that that handguard is good as it is currently the most promising option. All I need rails for is to be able to mount my bipod. I've used a drill press before to add a short rail section to the plain tubular aluminum handguard on my 5.56 upper.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Want to Start First Grendel Build (on a budget) - by batty110 - 07-23-2014, 07:50 PM
Want to Start First Grendel Build (on a budget) - by batty110 - 07-23-2014, 10:54 PM
Want to Start First Grendel Build (on a budget) - by batty110 - 07-24-2014, 12:09 AM
Want to Start First Grendel Build (on a budget) - by batty110 - 07-24-2014, 04:19 AM
Want to Start First Grendel Build (on a budget) - by batty110 - 07-24-2014, 02:49 PM
Want to Start First Grendel Build (on a budget) - by jurassic - 07-24-2014, 06:37 PM
Want to Start First Grendel Build (on a budget) - by 45r - 07-24-2014, 06:52 PM
Want to Start First Grendel Build (on a budget) - by batty110 - 07-25-2014, 05:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)