Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper
#9
Wow! That's crazy!

I'll probably keep the top rail though. If other people quit spending my money, I want a clip on thermal some day. I'd need the rail to sync it up with my optic.

You are a definite bad influence.LOL

When I first saw the Balios I didn't pay it a ton of attention at first, but when you posted here about it..... it jogged my brain in reference to Grendel.... You may literally cost me thousands of dollars.LOL

You Very Bad man!!!!!!!Smile

[Image: no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfel...er-wag.gif]
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper - by burkew23 - 06-26-2014, 11:49 PM
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper - by Walter - 06-27-2014, 12:19 AM
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper - by Variable - 06-27-2014, 12:36 AM
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper - by burkew23 - 06-27-2014, 05:11 PM
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper - by burkew23 - 06-27-2014, 05:52 PM
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper - by Variable - 06-27-2014, 11:41 PM
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper - by Variable - 07-01-2014, 01:49 PM
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper - by burkew23 - 07-21-2014, 05:48 PM
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper - by Variable - 07-22-2014, 03:30 AM
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper - by txgunner00 - 07-22-2014, 05:22 AM
2A Armament BALIOS-Lite Upper - by burkew23 - 07-22-2014, 05:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)