07-14-2014, 10:16 PM
Michael Wrote:Bumped into Bill A. a couple of months ago at the range. He had a couple of the stainless high cap mags and let me handle them. Didn't have my rifle with me, and he didn't have a Grendel either (he was testing the Ulfberht and I was shooting pistols). Bill made me promise not to say anything until they were on the AA website, so I kept my mouth shut and keyboard quiet.
My take is they are very solid, well-constructed magazines - reminiscent of the FN AR-15 magazines in their heft/weight. Plan on getting a few of the high cap and 10 rnd.
Stainless? I thought they were regular steel? Did you mean HK instead of FN?
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

