07-12-2014, 02:17 AM
Thanks guys. The rifle really is capable of shooting better than I can. I was using a 12X scope. I want to put a 6-24x on top of it and see what it really is capable of.
|
Took my Grendel to the range today
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Took my Grendel to the range today - by molar - 07-12-2014, 12:48 AM
Took my Grendel to the range today - by molar - 07-12-2014, 12:56 AM
Took my Grendel to the range today - by NugginFutz - 07-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Took my Grendel to the range today - by Tooreal - 07-12-2014, 01:41 AM
Took my Grendel to the range today - by molar - 07-12-2014, 02:17 AM
Took my Grendel to the range today - by NugginFutz - 07-12-2014, 03:52 AM
Took my Grendel to the range today - by molar - 07-12-2014, 04:24 AM
Took my Grendel to the range today - by Variable - 07-12-2014, 06:53 AM
|