Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shipping a Pistol
#4
I'm looking to buy used. The price on new right now on the XDm 45 compact is inflated at ~$625, because it's new and in demand. I figure by next summer they'll be in the $550 range, as this was the case with the XDs's. I'm looking to get one in my hands for no more than $525, to include ffl fee.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shipping a Pistol - by cory - 06-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Shipping a Pistol - by cory - 06-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Shipping a Pistol - by mongoosesnipe - 06-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Shipping a Pistol - by cory - 06-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Shipping a Pistol - by Apparition - 06-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Shipping a Pistol - by mongoosesnipe - 06-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Shipping a Pistol - by cory - 06-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Shipping a Pistol - by cory - 06-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Shipping a Pistol - by Apparition - 06-10-2014, 06:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)