Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best kept little secret.
#11
That's not good Will. Hope you're recovery quickens. I shouldn't have gone to the range so soon. I'm supposed to still be in the "lay in your bed ( except during your walking exercises) and let your wife do everything for you" phase. I won't even start physical therapy for another month. I just couldn't help myself though. The smell of burnt powder filled my nose. Plus my rig only has felt recoil comparable to a .22mag or so.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best kept little secret. - by buckbustn - 08-29-2011, 01:59 AM
Best kept little secret. - by oxn316 - 08-29-2011, 02:24 AM
Best kept little secret. - by RStewart - 08-29-2011, 02:43 AM
Best kept little secret. - by Nimrod - 08-29-2011, 03:26 AM
Best kept little secret. - by davidj - 08-29-2011, 03:31 AM
Best kept little secret. - by kamrr4437 - 08-29-2011, 04:50 AM
Best kept little secret. - by bwaites - 08-29-2011, 05:07 AM
Best kept little secret. - by buckbustn - 08-29-2011, 06:18 AM
Best kept little secret. - by VASCAR2 - 08-29-2011, 05:43 PM
Best kept little secret. - by WillD - 08-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Best kept little secret. - by buckbustn - 08-29-2011, 09:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)