06-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Got my gun back from Robar Guns finally
Exterior is Roguard True Black, all interior parts are their NP3 coating that is bound on the molecular level with Teflon, supposedly won't ever need lubrication. The NP3 is on the silver parts and is very slick to the touch. Scope and mounts are backups until I decide what I want on it. Trigger is being replaced with a Hiperfire (the stock trigger group is all NP3 coated and for sale FYI, as is the Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4). I plan to throw a set of bi-pods on as well. Very happy with the coating job.
![[Image: a737b01e47.jpg]](http://puu.sh/9jiyr/a737b01e47.jpg)
![[Image: 78ab107ce1.jpg]](http://puu.sh/9jiZQ/78ab107ce1.jpg)
Exterior is Roguard True Black, all interior parts are their NP3 coating that is bound on the molecular level with Teflon, supposedly won't ever need lubrication. The NP3 is on the silver parts and is very slick to the touch. Scope and mounts are backups until I decide what I want on it. Trigger is being replaced with a Hiperfire (the stock trigger group is all NP3 coated and for sale FYI, as is the Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4). I plan to throw a set of bi-pods on as well. Very happy with the coating job.![[Image: a737b01e47.jpg]](http://puu.sh/9jiyr/a737b01e47.jpg)
![[Image: 78ab107ce1.jpg]](http://puu.sh/9jiZQ/78ab107ce1.jpg)

