06-07-2014, 05:01 PM
Here's the thing... Had I known about the redx I may have made that decision. However, there are variables: is it SAAMI? Which bolt?
Also, it seems like (correct me if I'm wrong) the 6.8 may be more suited to monolithic rounds such as 110 tsx. Am I wrong?
I also was able to find 7 different factory loads in local stores.
Is the RedX a good upper? The PSA barrel is made by FN.
Could I cancel my order with PSA if I wanted to?
EDIT: I just did all the research that to the questions I asked and I think you're right... I already have a good reloading system for grendel, plenty of brass, bullets, magazines and powder... I'll cancel the PSA order and order a bolt from maxim. Thanks for the heads up!
Also, it seems like (correct me if I'm wrong) the 6.8 may be more suited to monolithic rounds such as 110 tsx. Am I wrong?
I also was able to find 7 different factory loads in local stores.
Is the RedX a good upper? The PSA barrel is made by FN.
Could I cancel my order with PSA if I wanted to?
EDIT: I just did all the research that to the questions I asked and I think you're right... I already have a good reloading system for grendel, plenty of brass, bullets, magazines and powder... I'll cancel the PSA order and order a bolt from maxim. Thanks for the heads up!
