Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Republicans who voted for gun control
#9
Just because I send the the NRA some $ from time to time and check their web site before voting does not mean I aborgate my right to make my own decisions. I see nothing wrong with giving the grendel horde some information before vote day.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Republicans who voted for gun control - by LRRPF52 - 06-04-2014, 07:13 PM
Republicans who voted for gun control - by hm2 clark - 06-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Republicans who voted for gun control - by LR1955 - 06-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Republicans who voted for gun control - by explorecaves - 06-05-2014, 01:32 PM
Republicans who voted for gun control - by LRRPF52 - 06-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Republicans who voted for gun control - by hm2 clark - 06-07-2014, 12:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)