06-05-2014, 07:54 PM
I have opted out of NAGR emails and I still get bombarded by them.
The NRA does more than most people can comprehend to not only protect our 2A provisions, but also provides some of the best training in the world when it comes to being an instructor, RSO, personal defense, Refuse to be a Victim, etc.
I just completed or renewed my NRA Rifle, Basic, RSO, and Shotgun Instructor courses all last week in preparation for supporting Boy Scouts of America shooting sports. The NRA is a huge supporter of BSA, and puts forth millions each year to that cause, in addition to volunteer hours from NRA Instructors.
Ever heard of a NAGR certified instructor? Maybe all the Reps on the list are RINOs to their core, I don't know, but I would heed LR1955's advice and do the legwork yourself before knee-jerking.
The NRA does more than most people can comprehend to not only protect our 2A provisions, but also provides some of the best training in the world when it comes to being an instructor, RSO, personal defense, Refuse to be a Victim, etc.
I just completed or renewed my NRA Rifle, Basic, RSO, and Shotgun Instructor courses all last week in preparation for supporting Boy Scouts of America shooting sports. The NRA is a huge supporter of BSA, and puts forth millions each year to that cause, in addition to volunteer hours from NRA Instructors.
Ever heard of a NAGR certified instructor? Maybe all the Reps on the list are RINOs to their core, I don't know, but I would heed LR1955's advice and do the legwork yourself before knee-jerking.
