Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
U.N. Resolution 2117 Fails to pass U.S. Senate vote.
#21
appleseed-kdc Wrote:I also note that Rand Paul . . . backing McConnell against Bevan.

Rand Paul backed McConnell over Bevan? Seriously? Am I missing something or is something seriously amiss?

I went to the wall for his dad in Minnesota politics and now his son is in bed with the corrupt establishment? Gawd A'mighty!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5311[/ATTACH]

John
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply


Messages In This Thread
U.N. Resolution 2117 Fails to pass U.S. Senate vote. - by explorecaves - 04-15-2014, 11:42 PM
U.N. Resolution 2117 Fails to pass U.S. Senate vote. - by LRRPF52 - 04-16-2014, 08:14 PM
U.N. Resolution 2117 Fails to pass U.S. Senate vote. - by joker31 - 04-17-2014, 01:09 AM
U.N. Resolution 2117 Fails to pass U.S. Senate vote. - by appleseed-kdc - 05-16-2014, 03:54 PM
U.N. Resolution 2117 Fails to pass U.S. Senate vote. - by appleseed-kdc - 05-20-2014, 02:06 PM
U.N. Resolution 2117 Fails to pass U.S. Senate vote. - by appleseed-kdc - 05-20-2014, 02:50 PM
U.N. Resolution 2117 Fails to pass U.S. Senate vote. - by BluntForceTrauma - 06-04-2014, 06:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)