06-04-2014, 06:21 PM
I'm about as far right wing as you can get, much farther right than Republican moderates like Ronald Reagan.
Having said that, the website you linked to has the feel of a little bit of right-wing, fund-raising hype. I'd have to see the original bill to understand the connection they're trying to make from medical records to straight up gun control.
At any rate, I'm not surprised by the vote of the Minnesota representative, Erik Paulsen, who is a moderate, or more commonly called a RINO.
Good quote from Judge Kozinski, BTW.
John
Having said that, the website you linked to has the feel of a little bit of right-wing, fund-raising hype. I'd have to see the original bill to understand the connection they're trying to make from medical records to straight up gun control.At any rate, I'm not surprised by the vote of the Minnesota representative, Erik Paulsen, who is a moderate, or more commonly called a RINO.
Good quote from Judge Kozinski, BTW.
John
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
