Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best kept little secret.
#9
Welcome. I just shot 50 rounds of 7.62 X 39 brass I fire formed to 6.5 Grendel. This was free brass given to me and I'm going to load it for hunting where I may not be able to find my Hornady Grendel brass. Just another of the attractions which drew me to the 6.5 Grendel. I really like this cartridge and enjoy loading my own 6.5 ammo.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best kept little secret. - by buckbustn - 08-29-2011, 01:59 AM
Best kept little secret. - by oxn316 - 08-29-2011, 02:24 AM
Best kept little secret. - by RStewart - 08-29-2011, 02:43 AM
Best kept little secret. - by Nimrod - 08-29-2011, 03:26 AM
Best kept little secret. - by davidj - 08-29-2011, 03:31 AM
Best kept little secret. - by kamrr4437 - 08-29-2011, 04:50 AM
Best kept little secret. - by bwaites - 08-29-2011, 05:07 AM
Best kept little secret. - by buckbustn - 08-29-2011, 06:18 AM
Best kept little secret. - by VASCAR2 - 08-29-2011, 05:43 PM
Best kept little secret. - by WillD - 08-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Best kept little secret. - by buckbustn - 08-29-2011, 09:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)