Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what kind of handguard is on my AA Overwatch?
#11
arizona98tj Wrote:If I had to attempt the design, I might go with the composite material permanently bonded to a metal collar, which in turn can be attached (perhaps with set screws) or threaded onto the barrel nut.

I believe Lancer does something similar with their carbon fiber handguards, or the hand guard straight up screws into the extension, one of the two.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
what kind of handguard is on my AA Overwatch? - by ThatRandomGuy - 05-26-2014, 03:02 AM
what kind of handguard is on my AA Overwatch? - by Nemo - 05-27-2014, 11:26 PM
what kind of handguard is on my AA Overwatch? - by Nemo - 05-28-2014, 04:38 PM
what kind of handguard is on my AA Overwatch? - by LRRPF52 - 06-02-2014, 03:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)