Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what kind of handguard is on my AA Overwatch?
#7
I am neither unhappy nor dissatisfied with it. I do occasionally remove a handguard to clean the barrel's exterior, especially when it's been in a harsh environment, such as your typical AZ or Nevada desert dust storm. Not being familiar with this handguard, I thought I would ask. I'm less than impressed with how it is secured to the barrel nut. FWIW, I've installed other free floating handguards on AR-15s and never had to use loctite/adhesive of any kind to secure them in place.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
what kind of handguard is on my AA Overwatch? - by arizona98tj - 05-25-2014, 09:37 PM
what kind of handguard is on my AA Overwatch? - by Nemo - 05-27-2014, 11:26 PM
what kind of handguard is on my AA Overwatch? - by Nemo - 05-28-2014, 04:38 PM
what kind of handguard is on my AA Overwatch? - by LRRPF52 - 06-02-2014, 03:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)