Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Member Question
#4
I have a Les Baer, you don't get the frills that some of the other outfits offer, what you do get is the most accurate rifle that can be built around tho style of action and if they are all like mine a rifle that shoots the same dirty or clean. This barrel is phenomenal, I have never seen a barrel so easy to clean, it just does not foul. I can't guarantee that you can't find equal but I can guarantee that you won't be sorry, and if you have questions or trouble and call them you speak to Les himself, not one of his employees, that says a lot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Member Question - by blackfoot - 08-29-2011, 04:43 AM
New Member Question - by bwaites - 08-29-2011, 05:09 AM
New Member Question - by blackfoot - 08-29-2011, 05:19 AM
New Member Question - by Nimrod - 08-29-2011, 05:33 AM
New Member Question - by Nimrod - 08-29-2011, 05:37 AM
New Member Question - by blackfoot - 08-29-2011, 02:35 PM
New Member Question - by Nimrod - 08-29-2011, 03:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)