05-08-2014, 04:07 PM
Rebelsoul, it seems like you have not thought this uzi thing through. I shocked, shocked, I tell you, that you missed a very important issue: style.
I mean, this is going to be a big problem for the well-dressed American. You really need to allow other firearms. That of course would create its own problems. I imagine my Wife asking me: "What looks better with this outfit, the uzi or the MP5?"
I think that you will need to allow color-coordinated* magazines as well.
* Klem, in case you are confused, that means colour-coodinated. You Australians and other foreigners really need to learn how to spell. Bill Alexander did.
I mean, this is going to be a big problem for the well-dressed American. You really need to allow other firearms. That of course would create its own problems. I imagine my Wife asking me: "What looks better with this outfit, the uzi or the MP5?"
I think that you will need to allow color-coordinated* magazines as well.
* Klem, in case you are confused, that means colour-coodinated. You Australians and other foreigners really need to learn how to spell. Bill Alexander did.
