Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I lied. Now it's done.
#17
Went out today and got a quick chance to shoot a few. Only about 15 rounds total to sight in at 100 yards and move out to 200 to see if I could squeeze 200 out of that range, I had to "move" a tree or two but I made it fit..[ATTACH=CONFIG]5100[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5101[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5102[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5103[/ATTACH]
The first group at the top is my first group on paper 1/4" at 100 yards. Second group is after making my adjustments to the scope. Slightly larger but still can be covered with a dime. Then I moved out to 200 and got the third group I was actually aiming for a 1"dot pasty that I thought should be my POA turned out to be right. Never used a tactical scope before, they make this too easy.
Needless to say. I am very happy. A big thank you to all who offered advise and also to Mr Lilja for building such a nice barrel. The extra work I put into it from the advice on this site was well worth it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I lied. Now it's done. - by Heywood - 04-07-2014, 04:23 AM
I lied. Now it's done. - by LRRPF52 - 04-07-2014, 04:31 AM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Heywood - 04-07-2014, 02:34 PM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Tedward - 04-07-2014, 02:44 PM
I lied. Now it's done. - by BluntForceTrauma - 04-07-2014, 04:46 PM
I lied. Now it's done. - by SChunter - 04-08-2014, 01:06 AM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Heywood - 04-08-2014, 01:29 AM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Heywood - 04-08-2014, 01:42 AM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Heywood - 04-08-2014, 01:43 AM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Heywood - 04-08-2014, 01:46 AM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Shivesy - 04-12-2014, 02:46 PM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Tedward - 04-12-2014, 03:00 PM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Heywood - 04-15-2014, 03:59 AM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Heywood - 04-15-2014, 04:06 AM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Deer Hunter - 04-18-2014, 10:26 PM
I lied. Now it's done. - by lilharcher - 04-18-2014, 10:51 PM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Heywood - 04-27-2014, 12:43 AM
I lied. Now it's done. - by biodsl - 04-27-2014, 01:31 PM
I lied. Now it's done. - by usmc1371 - 04-27-2014, 10:25 PM
I lied. Now it's done. - by cst - 04-30-2014, 11:57 AM
I lied. Now it's done. - by Heywood - 04-30-2014, 01:52 PM
I lied. Now it's done. - by cst - 04-30-2014, 02:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)