04-17-2014, 01:09 AM
I worked for a Congressman before, if your calling an office in your state to voice your concern, your wasting your time, it gets logged into the Congressional computer system but is hardly ever looked at when it comes time to compile stats for the congressman. Call the DC office, make sure your call is being logged and ask for the intern to read back the comments they put in the system. I know my area is safe, the Congressman is a good friend of mine and has been out to the range with us a few times, even has a wing at the VA hospital named after him, when I got hurt, he told me that he was rejected for service because he has a medical condition so he served the only way he knew how. I told him I'd be honored to work for him in his office to help with VA claims. His son will be the third generation in the same seat, thats why Florida is so strong on Gun rights, we dont tolerate damn northerners taking away our rights, I seriously think Florida would revolt if they tried.
Only sight prettier than a Florida Sunset over the Swamp, is the sun setting on the back of a New Yorker heading North with a Canadian under each arm
-Old Florida Saying
Only sight prettier than a Florida Sunset over the Swamp, is the sun setting on the back of a New Yorker heading North with a Canadian under each arm
-Old Florida Saying
