04-16-2014, 03:23 PM
The component shortage is nationwide for EVERYTHING right now.... I haven't seen a single pound of pistol powder for over 4 months locally. The day my local Sportsman's Warehouse got 8208 I called 4 friends to mule it for me and ended up spending my entire weeks pay.
As for Factory ammo; I saw 123gr SST on the shelves of 3 LGS last month for the first time EVER so im guessing they just finished a big run.
I went through every problem you explained and after blacklisting a certain so called *barrel maker* and some help from Underground Tactical I finally have a new favorite rifle. Just don't blame the cartridge for our current economic situation.
As for Factory ammo; I saw 123gr SST on the shelves of 3 LGS last month for the first time EVER so im guessing they just finished a big run.
I went through every problem you explained and after blacklisting a certain so called *barrel maker* and some help from Underground Tactical I finally have a new favorite rifle. Just don't blame the cartridge for our current economic situation.
