04-16-2014, 06:25 AM
The best weapon for our Constitutional rights is when big brother over reaches his authority and exposes his true nature, vindicating our concerns. It has always been and always will be a constant battle against tyranny until our creator ends it. I have been fighting this battle since the 1970's and I have learned that this battle takes place on many fronts. In the past I have felt like it was a loosing battle and thought I would just give up on gun rights organizations and withdraw from it all. I have felt like a lone voice in the wilderness preaching to my self like a dam fool. I'm glad I stuck with it because since then I have watched multitudes of people who would have never even considered owning a firearm in the past change their opinions over self defense fears who now compete in three gun and practical shooting matches. It used to be only a guy thing at our matches and now I'm seeing multitudes of women come out of the shadows, purchasing firearms and competing in our matches. Over time they fall in love with the shooting sports and "BINGO" we have new fanatical second amendment supporters. I remember when being able to carry concealed was just a pipe dream and then become a reality across our nation again. When the disciplined and armed Bundy supporters refused to back down yet showed restraint, it gave gun rights credibility to the undecided population. Watching normal men and women stand up to guard dogs and armed goons opened many shut eyes. Don't give up or think this issue will be decided over night because it wont be. Teach young and old about the true nature of shooting sports, self defense and our Constitutional rights and we will never be defeated. Compromise of Freedom is defeat." Molon Labe"

