04-15-2014, 04:06 AM
Tedward Wrote:Since the Stock is the topic, I like it is better now that I see it on a rifle. I called and asked a few questions and was told its for states where collapsible stocks are not allowed. So I got the Magpul CTR. Now looking at yours, it has a nice cheek rest, sleek lines and even the sling quick connect spot. I think one of those for my 17HMR might be in store. Very economical price and none of the loose adjustable gizmos. That is one reason I like my ACE Skeleton Stocks but that does just have a solid flowing look with a nice cheek rest...I just was looking for a fixed stock and the A2 was too short and not too good on a bag I felt. The cheek weld is perfect for my scope height as is the LOP for any shooting position, it's worth a hands on look.

