Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Syrac adjustable gas block tuning
#7
20" barrel with rifle length gas system with standard rifle buffer shooting factory Hornday 123 A-max. If I remember right the instructions didn't say much. I youtube'd a video on adjusting gas block. It was a different manufacture also. Ejected cases aren't very far away, I'd say the distance is consistent with 223rem cases. They ejected to the 3 to 4 o'clock position.

I'll turn it down a half turn. I really don't want to have to re-position the gas block again.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Syrac adjustable gas block tuning - by outlaw45 - 04-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Syrac adjustable gas block tuning - by Joseph5 - 04-11-2014, 07:46 AM
Syrac adjustable gas block tuning - by Drifter - 04-11-2014, 10:09 AM
Syrac adjustable gas block tuning - by cbe1962 - 04-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Syrac adjustable gas block tuning - by joker31 - 04-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Syrac adjustable gas block tuning - by cbe1962 - 04-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Syrac adjustable gas block tuning - by outlaw45 - 04-11-2014, 10:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)