Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An open letter to all future suitors of my daughters:
#17
Thanks for all the fathering advice guys... I mean, really.... I'm sure I'll lean heavily on the advice given by people whom I don't even know by name. Wink

If I were to do this again, for obvious reasons, I would name the thread: "Not a bad 5-shot group for a hunter with a $25 trigger"

Then I would ask about the horizontal movement of the group. My heart beats pretty hard and I assume it's from not breaking the shot at the same time during its beat cycle. Would a trigger that I know will break when I want it to help with this?

In case anyone is interested:

123 SST
28.3 gr 8208
Hornady Brass
CCI 450
2.275" OAL
Reply


Messages In This Thread
An open letter to all future suitors of my daughters: - by LRRPF52 - 04-01-2014, 01:14 AM
An open letter to all future suitors of my daughters: - by LRRPF52 - 04-05-2014, 04:22 AM
An open letter to all future suitors of my daughters: - by nincomp - 04-06-2014, 12:41 AM
An open letter to all future suitors of my daughters: - by PigOPs - 04-06-2014, 12:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)