Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
14.5" Barrel Info
#4
Thanks, I guess you are right, there is just not that much difference and I won't have to cut and re-thread the barrel to get what I want.

On a side note, do you guys remember how on the old website there were tons of advertizing on the top of the page for barrels, and other accessories? what did ever happen to all those companies? are they still producing Grendel or have they migrated to the 264LBC? I wonder...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
14.5" Barrel Info - by letaz77 - 08-23-2011, 05:52 AM
14.5" Barrel Info - by VASCAR2 - 08-24-2011, 09:57 PM
14.5" Barrel Info - by warped - 08-24-2011, 11:12 PM
14.5" Barrel Info - by letaz77 - 08-25-2011, 04:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)