Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
owning a grendel = frustration
#10
hidesert cowboy Wrote:thats funny your kidding me right?? at this point I am in too far. I just didn't realize what I was in for. The problem getting ammo and in particular even reloading supplies wasn't what I anticipated. I don't mind having to order my supplies but when stuff flat out isn't available thats a problem. I also didn't think I would have a problem with the barrel and bolt. Its just been a while since I needed any powder or bullets, I don't load 223 much because its still pretty cheap for factory stuff. I am not used to going to the gun store and they have only odd ball bullets and 3 powders that I would never use like 50 bmg or something.

Yes, I'm kidding you, the point is that anything worth while takes some investment, the Grendel is no exception. I also had some surprises when first starting with the Grendel many years ago, got though them, no problems since.
Bob
Reply


Messages In This Thread
owning a grendel = frustration - by tackdriver - 03-21-2014, 09:09 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by stokesrj - 03-21-2014, 09:38 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Lead Chucker - 03-21-2014, 11:03 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Slappy - 03-21-2014, 11:17 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by maverick5582 - 03-21-2014, 11:31 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Y85 - 03-21-2014, 11:32 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by tango29 - 03-21-2014, 11:45 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by stokesrj - 03-22-2014, 12:25 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by hm2 clark - 03-22-2014, 12:59 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by montana - 03-22-2014, 02:28 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by jluck - 03-22-2014, 02:30 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by LRRPF52 - 03-22-2014, 02:33 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by NugginFutz - 03-22-2014, 02:46 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Joseph5 - 03-22-2014, 07:54 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by 45r - 03-22-2014, 08:57 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by heinz57grendel - 03-22-2014, 01:24 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by jluck - 03-22-2014, 08:26 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by shooter545 - 03-23-2014, 02:16 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by BjornF16 - 03-23-2014, 02:37 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by LRRPF52 - 03-23-2014, 03:15 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Klem - 03-24-2014, 01:25 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Paul45LC - 03-24-2014, 02:17 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by NugginFutz - 03-24-2014, 04:25 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Rambozo - 03-25-2014, 04:41 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Bronz - 03-25-2014, 09:18 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by JDub - 03-25-2014, 01:23 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by pinzgauer - 03-25-2014, 02:14 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Klem - 03-25-2014, 03:09 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by jt1043 - 03-25-2014, 08:54 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by sneaky one - 03-25-2014, 11:42 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Apparition - 03-26-2014, 01:05 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by sneaky one - 03-27-2014, 12:15 AM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Apparition - 03-27-2014, 12:14 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Tedward - 03-27-2014, 01:40 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Apparition - 03-27-2014, 04:17 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by Tedward - 03-27-2014, 06:43 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by joker31 - 04-11-2014, 02:43 PM
owning a grendel = frustration - by mccuistion - 04-16-2014, 03:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)