Kikn Wrote:Its possible that I am misunderstanding the term/acronym and am listing it incorrectly.
My CAOL listed is the length my Brass is trimmed to. Trim to length
My OAL is the total length from the bottom of the case to the tip of the projectile. COL
I put the correct terminology for you in red in the quote. COL is the correct term for the end to end length of your loaded ammo. OAL is the length from the primer end of the brass to the ogive of the bullet. You'll need a hornady or forster comparator to measure that.
I apologize as this is in large part my fault.
This is a thread for reloading data. There's a thread dedicated to the OAL/COL of these barrels. Let's move this conversation there, please.
Let's try to keep this thread on track.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

