Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ???
#4
I got my Beowulf because I happened to get a pretty good deal on one. I was looking at both the 458 and the 50B. I'm glad I took the Wulf. Agree, bullet selection is a non-issue with me. I used some Barnes pistol X bullets that almost look like a damn half dollar when it opens up. I'm not sure what other bullet weight etc one would want to use that didn't cover any of the 458 bullets?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by WillD - 08-22-2011, 02:44 PM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by DangerClose - 08-22-2011, 07:03 PM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by glane5910 - 08-23-2011, 12:09 AM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by WillD - 08-23-2011, 02:35 PM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by DangerClose - 08-23-2011, 03:38 PM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by glane5910 - 08-23-2011, 07:07 PM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by glane5910 - 08-23-2011, 07:09 PM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by wolverine - 08-24-2011, 01:12 AM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by WillD - 08-24-2011, 02:22 PM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by munchie3409 - 08-27-2011, 01:14 AM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by glane5910 - 08-27-2011, 01:41 AM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by Aquateen - 08-27-2011, 06:21 AM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by glane5910 - 08-27-2011, 12:33 PM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by glane5910 - 08-27-2011, 12:35 PM
For those with Big Bores, why Beowulf ??? - by wolverine - 08-27-2011, 03:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)