Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first Grendel...
#8
I've got a few boxes of 123 SST and a few of 129 SST. I'll be pushing them with Leverevolution (picked up 4 pounds a few months ago and that was the only powder I could find anywhere that was being reported as a good/safe powder for Grendel loads. I've been keeping up in the reload section so I feel pretty confident about that combination (with Hornady brass and Federal 205 primers).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My first Grendel... - by dsw0007 - 03-09-2014, 01:53 AM
My first Grendel... - by heinz57grendel - 03-09-2014, 06:20 PM
My first Grendel... - by Buster - 03-09-2014, 07:39 PM
My first Grendel... - by GregP42 - 03-09-2014, 10:47 PM
My first Grendel... - by dsw0007 - 03-09-2014, 11:35 PM
My first Grendel... - by Slappy - 03-10-2014, 01:12 AM
My first Grendel... - by LRRPF52 - 03-10-2014, 02:11 AM
My first Grendel... - by dsw0007 - 03-10-2014, 03:29 AM
My first Grendel... - by dsw0007 - 03-10-2014, 04:03 AM
My first Grendel... - by BluntForceTrauma - 03-11-2014, 04:40 AM
My first Grendel... - by Klem - 03-11-2014, 05:04 AM
My first Grendel... - by LRRPF52 - 03-11-2014, 10:46 PM
My first Grendel... - by bluebird - 03-11-2014, 10:50 PM
My first Grendel... - by dsw0007 - 03-12-2014, 03:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)