03-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Thanks guys! I hope to get to the range one day this week. I'll post some pictures if I do.
|
My first Grendel...
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
My first Grendel... - by dsw0007 - 03-09-2014, 01:53 AM
My first Grendel... - by heinz57grendel - 03-09-2014, 06:20 PM
My first Grendel... - by Buster - 03-09-2014, 07:39 PM
My first Grendel... - by GregP42 - 03-09-2014, 10:47 PM
My first Grendel... - by dsw0007 - 03-09-2014, 11:35 PM
My first Grendel... - by Slappy - 03-10-2014, 01:12 AM
My first Grendel... - by LRRPF52 - 03-10-2014, 02:11 AM
My first Grendel... - by dsw0007 - 03-10-2014, 03:29 AM
My first Grendel... - by dsw0007 - 03-10-2014, 04:03 AM
My first Grendel... - by BluntForceTrauma - 03-11-2014, 04:40 AM
My first Grendel... - by Klem - 03-11-2014, 05:04 AM
My first Grendel... - by LRRPF52 - 03-11-2014, 10:46 PM
My first Grendel... - by bluebird - 03-11-2014, 10:50 PM
My first Grendel... - by dsw0007 - 03-12-2014, 03:36 AM
|