Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
123 gr Nosler custom competition and xbr8208
#5
Looks like I am going to re-visit my NCC's. I have been loading nothing Hornadys because they do so well. I almost forget about the NCCs. Did you try more than 26.6 gr. of 8208? What was the COAL?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
123 gr Nosler custom competition and xbr8208 - by heinz57grendel - 03-08-2014, 05:49 AM
123 gr Nosler custom competition and xbr8208 - by LRRPF52 - 03-08-2014, 04:50 PM
123 gr Nosler custom competition and xbr8208 - by davidj - 03-08-2014, 06:08 PM
123 gr Nosler custom competition and xbr8208 - by heinz57grendel - 03-08-2014, 11:07 PM
123 gr Nosler custom competition and xbr8208 - by heinz57grendel - 03-08-2014, 11:08 PM
123 gr Nosler custom competition and xbr8208 - by heinz57grendel - 03-18-2014, 04:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)