03-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Nor is it likely that list will ever be posted. PTG will claim customer confidentiality, and decline to further elaborate ("just trust him"). I am at a loss as to how he got such a sizable burr under his saddle, since he had the opportunity to address the questions so many asked, before it escalated. I suppose, though, that we don't know what was actually said to him, since it was probably second or third hand information relayed to him through a non-objective party.
I can tell you with 100% confidence that Lilja and PF will be able to provide the real deal. More, I am certain, are available. Just not off the top of my head.
Under what circumstances, if you don't mind me asking, did you get reinstated on the other site? I was under the impression you'd been banned.
I can tell you with 100% confidence that Lilja and PF will be able to provide the real deal. More, I am certain, are available. Just not off the top of my head.
Under what circumstances, if you don't mind me asking, did you get reinstated on the other site? I was under the impression you'd been banned.

