Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first AR build and only Grendel
#10
Like I said only got to put 2 rds down the tube once I was zeroed in, due to the rancher coming in. I was aiming at the center line of the bottom left square, the area outlined by 4 dark squares. I guess I should have actually sighted in on one of the dark squares. I actually told hm2 after the second shot, that I thought it was just a hair high and right. When we walked up to the target, this is what we saw. Wish I could have gotten a 3 or 5 shot group, but this will have to do till I can get to a range.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My first AR build and only Grendel - by customcutter - 02-19-2014, 03:26 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by Slappy - 02-19-2014, 03:57 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 02-19-2014, 05:41 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by montana - 02-19-2014, 06:43 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by customcutter - 02-22-2014, 01:12 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by bluebird - 02-22-2014, 11:45 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 02-22-2014, 08:56 PM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by customcutter - 02-23-2014, 03:24 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by customcutter - 02-23-2014, 01:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)