Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first AR build and only Grendel
#1
This is my first build, thanks to all the help I got from the horde. I plan on sighting it in this weekend. I still need a MD or thread protector, but haven't decided on one yet. I may just buy a tap and build my own.

FAB Defense GL Shock stock w/cheek riser
Spikes lower
RRA 2 stage
Cross Machine Billet Upper
Kies NiB carrier
Diamondhead VRS-T 13.5" handguard
Seekins adjustable gas block
BCM large latch charging handle
Liberty 18" from group buy (2.255" COAL with Hornady 123gr SST's)
Warne SKEL mount
Vortex PST 2.5X10X44
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My first AR build and only Grendel - by customcutter - 02-19-2014, 03:26 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by Slappy - 02-19-2014, 03:57 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 02-19-2014, 05:41 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by montana - 02-19-2014, 06:43 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by customcutter - 02-22-2014, 01:12 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by bluebird - 02-22-2014, 11:45 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 02-22-2014, 08:56 PM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by customcutter - 02-23-2014, 03:24 AM
My first AR build and only Grendel - by customcutter - 02-23-2014, 01:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)