08-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Jaywalker Wrote:Thanks, but no thanks. BTW, does that 28" come with trunnions?
I'll call AA and ask about balance on some of the mid-weight uppers.
My bad, just noticed that I had posted that my 28" was terrible. It is most definitely NOT terrible weight wise.
Everyone thinks that a 28" AR must be really unbalanced and difficult to handle, but I really don't mind it at all.
LRRPF52 has seen and shot it, and even though his Grendel is a 16", he talks about how its really not overwhelming.
The rifle above is a 20" with Satern Barrel. Its fairly light, but could be made even lighter with AA's forend.
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
