Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel
#7
I've got a Weaver Grand Slam 6-20x50 w/ side parallax on a canti- rail that help with the aging eye, like you mentioned. You don't hear a lot about these scopes but with Japanese glass in them I find that they are very bright and clear. Just as much as my top Leupolds or better. Also the adjustments are extremely smooth. I believe the whole scope is made in Japan. I don't know if that makes it better but it sure work great. The price has come down in the last year or so from $800-$900 to around $600ish.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grendel - by opusthepenguin - 02-15-2014, 09:56 PM
My Grendel - by WildBill3/75 - 02-15-2014, 11:15 PM
My Grendel - by Crippleshot1 - 02-16-2014, 01:30 AM
My Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 02-16-2014, 02:04 AM
My Grendel - by opusthepenguin - 02-16-2014, 02:13 AM
My Grendel - by opusthepenguin - 02-16-2014, 02:17 AM
My Grendel - by Crippleshot1 - 02-16-2014, 02:37 AM
My Grendel - by Crippleshot1 - 02-16-2014, 02:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)