Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel
#6
I'm not sure on scope magnification. I've got a 3-9 on my 22. Last ar had a 6-24 x 40 bushnell elite. I usually shot at the range with it cranked. I like the 3-9 at 50 yards. My old eyes seem to like more magnification. I know I want a bigger pupil exit than the 40 objective gave me on the last one. Nxs 5.5-22x with the 56 Obective i played with today looked like just what I want except for the price tag.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grendel - by opusthepenguin - 02-15-2014, 09:56 PM
My Grendel - by WildBill3/75 - 02-15-2014, 11:15 PM
My Grendel - by Crippleshot1 - 02-16-2014, 01:30 AM
My Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 02-16-2014, 02:04 AM
My Grendel - by opusthepenguin - 02-16-2014, 02:13 AM
My Grendel - by opusthepenguin - 02-16-2014, 02:17 AM
My Grendel - by Crippleshot1 - 02-16-2014, 02:37 AM
My Grendel - by Crippleshot1 - 02-16-2014, 02:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)