Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms
#62
I wouldn't give up on the Grendel.
I shot mine again today and no pressure signs with my handloads.
I shot 123 SST's seated to factory spec of 2.245 and they went 2465 fps over 31.1 grains CFE.
They went 10 fps slower than some I loaded to 2.233 with 30.8 grains CFE.
85 grain sierras loaded 1/2 grain under max load of H-322 went 2775 fps.
Both shot around 3/4 inch at 50 yards with a fuzzy holosight in bright sun and lots of wind.
I've shot some half inch groups with it and one went 1/3 inch.
The tight throat thing went away on my barrel.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by explorecaves - 02-13-2014, 02:31 AM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by mccuistion - 02-15-2014, 08:14 AM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by 45r - 02-16-2014, 12:07 AM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by mccuistion - 02-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by heinz57grendel - 05-01-2014, 06:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)