Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Barrel Contour
#1
Ten years or so ago I bought a Bushmaster 16" HBAR. I suspect at the time they were less interested in "heavy barrel accuracy" than in "not having to put any barrel profiling in the production schedule." It was a muzzle heavy beast and I soon sold it.

I understand many of AA barrels are of "target" profile, and in my preferred length of 19.5", does that mean I'd end up with another rifle that needs a couple of broomsticks to support offhand? Do I have any reasonable choices?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Barrel Contour - by Jaywalker - 08-19-2011, 03:54 AM
Barrel Contour - by bwaites - 08-19-2011, 04:04 AM
Barrel Contour - by Jaywalker - 08-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Barrel Contour - by warped - 08-19-2011, 03:31 PM
Barrel Contour - by bwaites - 08-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Barrel Contour - by LR1955 - 08-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Barrel Contour - by Jaywalker - 08-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Barrel Contour - by warped - 08-19-2011, 09:18 PM
Barrel Contour - by WillD - 08-20-2011, 02:34 AM
Barrel Contour - by Jaywalker - 08-20-2011, 02:40 AM
Barrel Contour - by WillD - 08-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Barrel Contour - by Jaywalker - 08-20-2011, 10:52 PM
Barrel Contour - by WillD - 08-21-2011, 12:06 AM
Barrel Contour - by Jaywalker - 08-21-2011, 02:30 AM
Barrel Contour - by LR1955 - 08-21-2011, 11:44 AM
Barrel Contour - by Jaywalker - 08-21-2011, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)