Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms
#48
I've been shooting my upper with no problems.
Since my hand loads are within 12 thou of factory spec and Low ES over chrony I'm not too worried.
I've got some sub MOA groups and will try some more loads later on.
I'm sure some have got some barrels that are probably not close enough to work well but I think my barrel will shoot good enough for what I paid.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by explorecaves - 02-13-2014, 02:31 AM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by 45r - 02-15-2014, 02:59 AM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by mccuistion - 02-15-2014, 08:14 AM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by mccuistion - 02-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by heinz57grendel - 05-01-2014, 06:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)