Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Precision Firearms bolt update
#7
I just put my order in only a relatively short time ago (3 days). I am excited to be getting such a masterpiece. I'm also very happy to find out that you shop is located in WV. I grew up there back in the early seventies. Just a few miles west in Slainsville WV, my grandparents still live there. It will be like getting a souvenir from my old home place. Sure is beautiful. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing your great work Mark and thank you in advance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Precision Firearms bolt update - by Walter - 02-13-2014, 01:40 AM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by BjornF16 - 02-13-2014, 03:15 AM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by lilharcher - 02-13-2014, 08:41 PM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by explorecaves - 02-14-2014, 01:47 AM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by sneaky one - 02-14-2014, 03:16 AM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by Crippleshot1 - 02-14-2014, 08:00 AM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by jurassic - 02-18-2014, 12:39 AM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by Everrest - 03-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by LRRPF52 - 03-14-2014, 04:54 PM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by burkew23 - 03-14-2014, 05:36 PM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by LRRPF52 - 03-14-2014, 05:41 PM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by burkew23 - 03-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by tango29 - 03-15-2014, 04:38 PM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by 45r - 05-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Precision Firearms bolt update - by shooter545 - 05-06-2014, 08:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)