Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New 18in Liberty barrel and bolt, is this normal for the 6.5G
#48
kd7sxa Wrote:I used to live in Montana, that's where I got my call sign. Now I'm in Oklahoma City. That's a good idea about finding a gunsmith, I'll check around and see what I can find locally.

Might want to update your address with FCC if you're still operating HAM...as for a gunsmith, it looks like Precision Firearms is stepping up to the plate and will ream a true Grendel chamber for $75 plus shipping...
LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New 18in Liberty barrel and bolt, is this normal for the 6.5G - by explorecaves - 02-01-2014, 03:57 AM
New 18in Liberty barrel and bolt, is this normal for the 6.5G - by customcutter - 02-01-2014, 01:27 PM
New 18in Liberty barrel and bolt, is this normal for the 6.5G - by Lead Chucker - 02-02-2014, 01:35 AM
New 18in Liberty barrel and bolt, is this normal for the 6.5G - by Lead Chucker - 02-02-2014, 03:52 PM
New 18in Liberty barrel and bolt, is this normal for the 6.5G - by explorecaves - 02-02-2014, 06:15 PM
New 18in Liberty barrel and bolt, is this normal for the 6.5G - by BjornF16 - 02-14-2014, 03:32 AM
New 18in Liberty barrel and bolt, is this normal for the 6.5G - by WildBill3/75 - 03-28-2014, 05:08 PM
New 18in Liberty barrel and bolt, is this normal for the 6.5G - by explorecaves - 04-18-2014, 10:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)