Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms
#24
Walter Wrote:Bjorn. Mark was sure that the throat was short. Mark has alot to do and I do think he would put the time in to document the problem. He did ask me " if I thought Steve Saturn did not know the chamber is short". There is no reason to do the casting, they are short. I think everyone knows that.

Soyben. Marks reamer is made off the AA print. I think the liberty barrel reamer is made wrong. I would go with Mark and be sure your barrel is fixed correctly. After talking with him I am sure mine will be fixed correctly.

So does that mean that Mark is using Manson reamer that AA mentioned or one of his own manufacture.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by explorecaves - 02-13-2014, 02:31 AM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by tango29 - 02-14-2014, 01:04 AM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by mccuistion - 02-15-2014, 08:14 AM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by mccuistion - 02-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by heinz57grendel - 05-01-2014, 06:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)