Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms
#16
Bjorn I think we all know that the chamber is short. No matter what we do there will be a he said/she said. Saturn will do what they want any way. Unless this is going to court and a judge tells us what will happen, this is just a mess. Saturn must know they are short, or they should not make barrels. They do not want to pay for a recall, therefore no matter what is done there barrels must be in spec. Just ask Satern they will tell you, ohhhh bwaites did that. (what was I thinking) I am sure they can measure there cut barrels and see there is a difference to the liberty barrels.(I hope)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by explorecaves - 02-13-2014, 02:31 AM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by Walter - 02-13-2014, 08:40 PM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by mccuistion - 02-15-2014, 08:14 AM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by mccuistion - 02-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Liberty barrel evaluation and repair by Precision Firearms - by heinz57grendel - 05-01-2014, 06:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)